KeyW Corporation is currently seeking a Systems Engineer/Architect with a current Top Secret clearance located in Winchester, VA.
The Systems Engineer shall support RMD systems design, configuration, implementation and maintenance of hardware, software and networks. In addition, the System Engineer shall conduct a thorough systems analysis of each RMD IT system to identify system shortcomings and anomalies and provide solutions to mitigate any discrepancies found, in order to enhance system performance and stability; shall analyze current system design and provide suggestions to update system design based on current technologies; shall ensure the RMD IT Systems are properly maintained and operational.
- Coordinates and manages project engineering tasks.
- Generates comprehensive definition of all aspects of systems development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance.
- Performs evaluation of alternatives and assessment of risks and costs.
- Analyzes system requirements and develops design alternatives.
- Provides technical leadership developing solutions for engineering studies and applications.
- Applies software, hardware, and standards information technology skills in the analysis, specification, development, integration, and acquisition of systems for information management applications. Ensures the systems and applications are compliant with standards for open systems architectures, reference models, and profiles of standards.
- Evaluates and recommends COTS applications and methodologies that can be acquired to provide interoperable, portable, and scalable information technology solutions.
- Performs analysis and validation of reusable software/hardware components to ensure the integration of these components into interoperable information management designs.
- Interfaces and coordinates efforts of technical and non-technical personnel involved in developing system architecture solutions to satisfy business information system’s needs.
Minimum requirements include:
- Master's degree and 8years OR a Bachelor's degree and 10 years OR a High School diploma and 14 years of experience
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Experience should include work with logical, physical, functional, operational, and technical architectures of large and complex information systems. Experience should include project management/ implementation.
- Experience writing and creating recommendations for the engineering architecture. ("Analysis of Alternatives" or "Best Fix" type documents)
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.