- Operational Work: Provide advanced troubleshootingsupport, including on-call, problem resolution and operational maintenance of responsible systems. Provide operational support and maintain operational standards relating to responsible technologies.
- Engineering Work: Responsible for research, design and implementation of systems relating to one or more specific technologies or protocols to include but not limited to: Server Operating Systems, Desktop Operating Systems, Virtualization, Directory Services, E-Mail, Disaster Recovery, Security, Storage Management, Print Management, Hardware Management, Mobile Device Management, Application Deployment, Applications, Network. Provide documentation and cross train team members on any responsible technologies.
- Standards and Stewardship Work: Provide guidance and develop standards relating to operating systems, systems and hardware or responsible technology for all of KFHPW. Design and implement quality assurance check to ensure adherence to standards and quality services are met. Work with IT Finance and Procurement to facilitate purchase of standard equipment and services.
- Projects Work: Provide expert advice and project representation to KFHPW application owners relating to operating systems, security, application deployment, ordering, equipment standards or any other responsibly technology
- Minimum seven (7) years of progressive IT experience to include a minimum five (5) years of experiencesupporting complex environments as well as multiple infrastructure systems or operating systems.
- Associate's degree OR a minimum two (2) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma OR General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
Job Number: 789736