position is to provide technical knowledge and support regarding network operations issues for multiple clients.
- - Document, test, and modify network operating systems to enhance efficiency and reliability.
- - Diagnose and remedy network and user issues.
- - Implement client projects by drawing upon a variety of prior technical experience.
- - Maximize network performance through proactive network design and monitoring.
- - Develop and maintain accurate and timely guidebooks for clients.
- - Maintain 76% overall utilization.
- - Provide on-the-job training (via shadowing) to Support Specialists.
- - Produce up-to-date records of clients’ networks as they grow.
- - XY
- - 3-5years experience in network administration.
- - 2-4years desktop administration.
- - 3-5years operating systems experience (Windows, Mac, Unix, and/or Linux)
- - 3-5years Exchange
- - At least one of the following industry certifications is preferred:
- MCTS/MCP Server 2008 or above
- MCTS/MCP Exchange 2007 or above
- CompTIA Server+
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
- - Proven network analysis and diagnostic skills, ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems, and escalate issues when necessary.
- - Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- - Proven dedication to enabling continuous operations.
- - Proven ability to operate productively in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-up and using off-site connectivity and wireless communications tools.
- - Successful at working in a team culture.
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- - Possess valid and clear drivers’ license.