Systems Engineer – Multiple locations (Exton, PA; DC Metropolitan area; Colorado; Southern California) AGI’s Engineering team supports and benefits customers by using and integrating AGI’s software products, and by educating our customers in problem-solving best practices. A Systems Engineer (SE) becomes an expert in applying AGI's software for addressing some of the most challenging aerospace and defense problems. The SE operates as part a dynamic team of engineers, software developers and business professionals who assist AGI customers in performing analyses, solving problems, and integrating and deploying custom software solutions. Currently, AGI is searching for candidates with a desire to make a meaningful contribution to the aerospace and defense community and who have the technical and interpersonal skills required to do so in our fast-paced work environment. Although we are looking for employees to work in various offices, all will report to their manager based out of our headquarters in Exton, PA.
- Developing product expertise in the STK family of products
- Providing technical assistance, best-practice education and problem-solving support for a wide range of technically challenging aerospace and defense applications
- Working on-site with customers to implement software best practices and address real-world problems
- Presenting/documenting analysis results
- Programming user interfaces, automation scripts and integration code in support of customer applications
- Delivering product training
- Formulating strategies for technical solutions
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- BS in an engineering or scientific discipline, preferably with knowledge of astrospace and aerospace sciences.
- 2+ years’ prior work experience in the aerospace industry is desirable, though not mandatory for exceptional candidates
- Demonstrated ability in technical problem solving is mandatory
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Working knowledge or experience with STK and ODTK is desirable
- ScriptingExperience in MATLAB, or otherscriptinglanguages
- Programming experience in C, C++, C#, or Java
- Capable of self-management and responsibly executing multiple tasks in accordance with priorities and deadlines
- TS/SCI Clearances are preferred.