Are you ready to apply your skills and experience working on systems and products that support our war-fighters and help protect our nation? Then consider becoming part of the growing Government Systems Communication Products Organization. As a Systems Engineer on the Advanced Data Links Team, you will be part of a multi-functional team comprised of Systems and Hardware engineers leading development of our next generation communications products supporting our military and their partners.
Specific responsibilities of this position include system and subsystem requirements analysis, definition, and validation; systems and subsystems integration and requirements verification testing; effective technical collaboration among systems, hardware and software design functions; assisting in resolving technical problems that cross functional domain areas of hardware and software; and supporting customer platform integration.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM program including Computer Science OR otherbachelordegree in a STEM program (including Computer Science) that included 12 semester (or 18 quarter) credit hours in mathematics, including differential and integral calculus and applied mathematics and 10 semester (or 15 quarter) credit hours in natural science (biology, chemistry, earth sciences) including physics is required
- Must possess, have possessed or have applied for a U.S. DOD Secret Clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected will be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- Knowledge of the systems development process, including requirements capture, design, decomposition, integration, and verification/validation
- Knowledge of communications engineering fundamentals (e.g: general radio transceiver architectures/designs, basic radio functional component blocks, performance specifications and test methodologies)
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering Field is required
Requisition ID: 8774