Support the re-engineering (design, development, test,implementation, deployment and operation) and maintenance/sustainment of the contract viewers and adapters.
Seven (7)+ years of experience in relevant technical field, to include: Technology Analysis and Assessment, Design Definition, Development of Systems Specification, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Integration, Test & Evaluation Criteria, IA, and Logistics support of C5ISR requirements. Recognized as an expert of task specific project. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
- Soft skills to communicate effectively with the customer and other project stakeholders
- Analyze existing systems (reverse engineering, understanding operations, identify redundancies and opportunities of improvement, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and update system configuration management (CM) baselines
- Adhere to project system development lifecycle (SDLC) integration activities:
- Release, acceptance, sustainment and maintenance
- Systems interconnectivity and partner testing
- Network and systems connectivity & documentation
- Experience providing Tier III and triage tech support for C5ISR (or related) information systems
- Experience with system documentation (i.e., updating, peer reviews, CM) to ensure documents are kept up to date and accurately reflect the current information system state
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or CentOS
- Experience managing Windows Server deployment
- Active Department of Defense clearance
Skills and Certifications Desired
- Experience with the following DoD and Veterans Affairs (VA) medical applications: AHLTA, CHCS, VistA, CPRS
- Experience with virtualized environments (e.g., oVirt, VMware)
- Experience with DoD IA policies and procedures for understanding vulnerabilities, plan of action and milestones (POA&M) documents, risk assessments, etc.