Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 181 days ago
At AI, we do privileged work that is critical to enabling and sustaining the mission of our customers. We enhance their ability to preserve national security, deliver justice and serve the public through failsafe technologies and systems. We take that responsibility very seriously. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality, right from the start. We account for potential points of failure up front – from improper scoping to user distrust – enabling us to manage risk effectively from day one.
This proven approach sheds light on what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation. For us, there’s no problem too complex and no fix too small. Our work leaves no stone unturned in leading our customers where they need to be, efficiently and effectively
Secret clearance is required.
Applied Insight (AI) is seeking a talented Systems/Network Administrator with Secret clearance in Hampton, VA. (Langley AFB)
?Experience with SCCM and recent experience with SCCM 2016 or SCCM 2012 R2 in an enterprise environment.
?Ability to create and administer advertisements, programs, collections, and custom reports in SCCM.
?Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues
?Administer SCCM software delivery including running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted and large scale deployments.
?Administer the SCCM back end to keep the system running and healthy, including upgrades and changes to core components, site boundaries and bandwidth settings.
• Perform system administration of operating systems, client software, patch application, and driver installation IAW MAJCOM or AFNETOPS requirements/procedures and representatives.
• Provide technical and administrative support to the family of GCCS equipment, including remote and on-site systems administration, systems engineering and database administration.
• Perform verification of compatibility and interoperability of system changes through operational testing and evaluation
• Perform transitioning and migration to new system releases (major and minor version upgrades, patches and service packs).
• Provide feedback and support to GCCS developers when required.
• Provide system administration related support for GCCS-J COP, GCCS-AF DCAPES, GCCS-AF LOGFAC, and other databases, management structures, and security functional areas.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Current Active Secret clearance is required
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or technical field. Seven years (7) on the job experience/expertise can be substituted for Bachelor's Degree. Of these seven (7) years, two (2) must be related to C4 programs
• Five (5) years of experience providing information systems administration support, and two (2) years of experience providing technical expertise and support for C4 programs
• Experience maintaining the following systems and platforms: Oracle, UNIX, Solaris OS, ACAS, VMWare, NetApp
• Experience with Network Infrastructure to include Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA), Firewall, Router, Switches, IAVA Patching/Upgrade, Documentation and SOP, Failover/Coop
• DoD 8570.01-M IA Level II certification
Years of Experience Required:
Years of Experience Desired: