As the Systems Documentation Writer - Software Architecture, you'll develop a deep understanding of our enterprise customers, technical environments, and system specifications. You'll work closely with the product development team, other technical writers, analysts, and architects to create detailed software documentation and reference architectures, to ensure the product documentation fits into a multifaceted but unified enablement journey for our software developers.
Please apply only if you have experience documenting a software product for internal software teams.
- Document the code on Babel Health's proprietary cloud platform, creating software specifications architecture documents
- Document systems variables and specifications on data loading, reporting generation, and validation
- Continually and proactively gather information from software developers, designers, and product managers about new features and upcoming product changes
- Write accurate, organized, consistent, and content from scratch, including software diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams, and data library documents
- Collaborate cross-functionally to align product documentation with other forms of customer enablement content
- You have 4+ years of technical experience documenting code or a combination of technical writing and software architecture/system architecture experience
- You have a solid understanding of programming concepts and how to read and document code
- You have experience creating documentation in an Agile development environment
- You know or have experience with bug tracking systems
- You're able to fulfill the information design, writing, and editing components of the role
- You have the ability to quickly learn complex concepts and technologies
Why Babel Health:
Babel Health offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, unlimited PTO, stock options, professional development, as well as a flexible schedule and a casual, entrepreneurial work environment.