Join Assurant as the Systems Director for our Oracle EBS Applications Delivery Team that delivers market leading Repair and Logistics administration technology solutions for our Connected Living clients globally. You will have the unique opportunity to architect the patterns and practices that allow the Applications Delivery Team to build the best of class extensions and enhancements that will allow a dynamic business to grow and enter new markets!
You will leverage your deep seeded knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite to influence the business requirements, design architecture and development of new features and functionality to support our business objectives. You will also build and maintain a close working relationship with key stakeholders across the commercial teams as well as other functional areas.
Client and business engagements:
- Through a consultative approach, you will need to understand the overall objectives and architect a solution that aligns to the client's and Assurant's objectives.
- You will be responsible for engaging with the business to provide expertise, solutions, and assistance for certain projects, clients, prospects, and other significant and strategic opportunities designated as such by the business.
- Consulting with internal and external customers will be key to achieving business objectives goals related to technology solutions.
Your Technical expertise will help you:
- Translate business objectives into business requirements as it relates to system design, database schema, and table configuration.
- Analysis/Solution Generation - Resolve complex, non-routine problems and issues where no precedent has been identified
- Process Engineering - Analyze complex processes, interfaces and sub-system problems for modification
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, CS, or related field and/or 5 - 10 years of related experience
- 7+ years of software development experience in Oracle E-Business Suite, Damantra, and various interface technology approaches.
- 2+ years of personnel management experience (local and distributed teams)
- 2+ years of experience in identifying opportunities to improve or gain efficiencies within our system applications, resolve complex, non-routine problems and issues where no precedent has been established or exists. Identify trends/patterns; facilitate and/or conduct root cause analysis; recommend solution alternatives
- Working technical knowledge of the following modules: WIP, OSP, VCP, Damantra, Order Management, AP, AR, and PO, and INV
- Previous Wireless Carrier, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Repair or Operations experience
Team & Office Details:
- This role must sit in one of our primary locations: Wayne, PA or York, PA or Lewisville, TX
- The majority of this team is located in our office @ 676 E Swedesford Rd Wayne, PA 19087
- Just off Rte 202 & close to King of Prussia which has a ton of great restaurants
- You can wear jeans to the office
- You must be willing to travel around 20% to our primary locations as needed: Wayne, PA or York, PA or Lewisville, TX