The System Director of Food and Nutritional Services is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business. This key leadership position is directly responsible for the successful operation of multiple Food & Nutrition Services in more than one Acute Care Hospital in a given geography. The System Director ensures client, customer service/satisfaction with efficient cost effective management meeting and exceeding stated expectations at all sites. Responsible for all foodservice-related activities; including patient care, non-patient care (retail, cafeteria, catering etc), quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all hospital-related activities at all sites.
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management or related field; or A.A. Degree plus seven (7) years of directly related experience
- Minimum of seven (7) plus years of hospital or adult home/care experience preferred, depending upon formal degree or training
- Previous experience in foodservice management operations of multi-unit acute care hospitals highly desirable
- Nine (9) plus years of direct foodservice operational management experience with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
- Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels
- Excellent financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- ServSafe® Certified
- Certified Dietary Manager certificate or Registered Dietitian
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Job ID: YNG10051781839