Our client is one of the world’s leading quantitativetrading firms.
They are currently looking for a Systems Developer in their New York office, joining in order to help develop the firm’s in-house tools.
- Help develop an agile framework that adapts to evolving requirements
- Analyze technological opportunities, suggesting new projects, software components or microservice solutions
- Build software solutions to collect, analyze and visualize large amounts of data
- Develop simulations for proposed and existing systems
- Serve as an expert with systems development and high-level architectural planning
- BS in Computer Science or comparable is required
- Expert level of Python programming concepts and object-oriented programming
- 5+ years’ Experience architecting large-scale corporate solutions
- Experiencewith Mapinfo or ArcGID
- A proven track record of translating functional requirements into technical solutions
- Extensive experienceworking with relational databases and handling large datasets, including geographic data
- Strong familiarity with Linux work environments
- Experiencewith automated data processes (collection and storage)