Primary Location: Germantown, MD
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related discipline
Schedule: Full-time, on-site
U.S. Citizenship is required
The Appsential Team:
Appsential consultants are leading business and technology professionals who combine a depth of experience in federal government and select industries with an unrelenting focus on innovation.
You’ll benefit from senior level commitment and attention while being afforded the space you need to perform at your best. You’ll receive the compensation and benefits you deserve. You will be valued.
At Appsential, it is our unique differences that bring valuable insight to the team. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels and we do not discriminate based on disability, veteran status, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin.
We are looking for Systems Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will be joining our team to propose system solutions, design, develop, test and optimize performance.
- You will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and ongoing support of critical business applications using the Microsoft .NET Framework and SQL Server technologies.
- You will be applying your knowledge and expertise in optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- You will be monitoring systems and identifying ways to enhance performance.
- You will be assisting and/or leading other projects as necessary
- You will be developing and modifying computer applications with short turnaround and adhere to demanding schedules dependent on clients’ needs.
Required System or Skill Knowledge:
- Requires bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of .NET/System Development experience
- Must be able to obtain the clearance level required by our client
- ASP.NET, .NET 4.0/4.5/4.5.1, C#, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Experience with Grant Management, WPF, and TFS (or similar source control tool)