In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be a key contributor in the design and development of Philips-Invivo’s market leading MRI Systems and products, which are the chosen solutions for the top 10 children’s hospitals in the U.S.
You are responsible for:
• Overall technical responsibility and project leadership for realization of new product releases and sustaining activities.
• Translation of user requirements, requirements management, top-level design, feasibility of potential solutions, decomposition of derived requirements
• Systems design/architecture and Integration oversight.
• Support for NPI efforts that create value for Philips-Invivo through- innovation and design, while delivering high quality engineering solutions.
• Technical liaison to the program
• Defect/Risk management and Design Reviews
You are a part of:
A team of highly skilled engineers, focused on creating world-class health care solutions. Our focus on improving lives contributes to our amazing work environment and culture.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
In return, we offer you:-
An opportunity to sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.