- Travels to consular sites, and there installs and configures hardware and software as part of a hardware refresh or other deployment visit.
- Troubleshoots problems, looking for root causes, then researches and implements solutions using documentation and through consultations with more experienced staff.
- When not on site, provides both emergency and routine support to Service Desk for issues at worldwide consular facilities.
- Travel frequency will be adjusted in order to accommodate special circumstances, such as the need for the rapid deployment of a new system to all worldwide consular facilities.
- Bachelor's degree
- Systems Deployment Specialist I -- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Systems Deployment Specialist II -- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Systems Deployment Specialist III -- 4 years of relevant work experience
- Systems Deployment Specialist IV -- 6 years of relevant work experience.