$80K — $100K *
Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry’s only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
- This role is responsible for loan origination system configuration, business requirement interpretation, database mapping efforts utilizing SQL Management Studio, and knowledge of process documentation workflow.
- This position requires hands on configuration of software and systems and the coordination and problem solving processes to ensure that the business standards and requirements are met.
- Minimum of 5 or more years of database mapping experience utilizing SQL Management Studio
- Minimum of 5 years of process documentation workflow
- Experience in VB or C#
- Mortgage software experience.
Valid through: 4/19/2021
$100K — $150K
5 days ago
$180K — $225K + $50K bonus
2 days ago