Systems Database Administrator
Our client, a leader in Cellular transmission is seeking their Systems Database Administrator to join their company in either Maywood, NJ, Carrollton, TX or Alpharetta, GA office.
Responsible for the management, operation and enhancements to all Company Infrastructure systems, including the financial management system, as well as the project management system. In addition, manages company's website.
- Project administrator for the implementation, operation and enhancement of all company information technology systems.
- Take leadership of Company's efforts to digitize contracts and signatures.
- Evaluate Company's technology use and needs and recommend improvements such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Consult with users, management and vendors to assess computing needs and system requirements and ensure the successful integration of multi information systems.
- Oversee the design and enhancements to Company's Global Holdings/ Company's Infrastructure websites.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Manage information systems operational budget and expenditures.
- Evaluate all data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Coordinate end user training.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of prior experience preferred using Salesforce type experience.
- 3 years+ of major application administration experience required, with applications such as SiteTracker, Acumatica, Salesforce or SAP a big plus.
- Project management experience with familiarity with cloud based financial systems such as Net Suite or Salesforce type systems.
- Prior experience in programming preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Solid communicator that can work effectively across departments.
- Energetic and resourceful team player, willing to roll up their sleeves.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, changing environment.
Position can be located in our Northern N.J., Carrollton, TX or Alpharetta, GA office.