Boeing Defense, Space & Security is seeking mid-level Cybersecurity Engineers (level 3) to join our Systems Engineering, Integration and Test (SEIT) teams in Oklahoma City (OKC).
The Boeing OKC site is growing and has numerous openings for qualified applicants on the Bomber programs, Military/Government Executive Transport programs and Airborne Surveillance programs. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of cybersecurity concepts and techniques, excellent verbal and written communication, and enthusiasm in collaborating within the SEIT and across functional teams to achieve program objectives and goals. These positions are located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
As a Cybersecurity Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Analyze system requirements and architecture to assess risks, threats and vulnerabilities of the product in accordance with accepted industry, professional, and government standards to ensure security design integrity, availability, confidentiality, and regulatory compliance.
- Develop security requirements and coordinate with stakeholders.
- Coordinate with testers to validate requirement coverage and impacts.
- Perform requirements verification on system security engineering products.
- Support and coordinate system certification with approving organization.
- Develop technical data in accordance with system security engineering processes and procedures.
- Develop and implement advanced security features into military products.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Risk Management Framework, Security +, CISSP Certification.
- Greater than 1 year of work experience with information assurance/cybersecurity requirements.
Preferred Skills (Assets):
- Advanced certification in cybersecurity
- Military program experience
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.