- Drive consultations with internal customers to understand business and technical requirements for projects.
- Convert business requirements into sound technical solutions including both high-level architecture and detailed design.
- Act as the Office 365 technology advocate driving adoption and reinforcing best practices within the organization.
- Actively drive engagement with internal Office 365 stakeholder group.
- Convey technical concepts clearly and confidently to non-technical people.
- Ensure that MassMutual is keeping current with industry direction and competing solutions. Research emerging technologies and maintain acute awareness of current platform roadmaps to assist with developing strategic plans.
- Practice disciplined execution focused on formulating solid vision, strategy, goals, and requirements collaboratively with customers and partners to ensure a well-defined opportunity with the right approach to executing on it.
- Assist with prioritization of incoming demand and strategic execution, as well as building compelling business cases for future efforts.
- Help the organization migrate to cloud-based solutions including moving existing critical data, processes, and workflows.
- Actively engage the team in technical team discussions and promote risk-based decision making.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss ongoing project status and deliverables.
- Manage multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to be on call 24 x 7 x 365.
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
- Self-managed and motivated individual with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Comfortable creating and delivering professional presentations at all levels.
- Proven ability to think and deliver strategically while remaining proficient and engaged tactically.
- Ability to influence peers, leaders, and internal customers.
- Ability to explain technical procedures in business terms so that customers understand.
- Ability to develop strategic customer relationships, gain trust, and respect for the team.
- Extensive experience performing discovery, scoping, and estimating levels of effort for delivering solutions that meet customer business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and work under a small or large team spanning across multiple business units or practice areas.
- Own engagements, ensure customer satisfaction, deliver on time, and ensure quality.
- Works with minimal oversight and proactively communicates status and risks to project leadership.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Willingness and desire to develop professionally.
- Understand and comply with time tracking norms in a consultancy business.
- Strong experience with design and implementation of Office 365 in medium to large enterprise environments (5,000+ users).
- Ability to design and implement Microsoft and related Cloud technology solutions.
- Knowledge of how to leverage supporting technologies for Office 365.
- Deep understanding of core Microsoft Office 365 collaboration technologies and services: SharePoint, OneDrive, Flow, and PowerApps.
- Minimum 8 years of experienceworking with SharePoint, developing and supporting SharePoint components, especially SharePoint Online. Experience with SharePoint Online, web services, security, instrumentation, exception handling, and SharePoint branding
- Strong knowledge on Search driven SharePoint Architecture.
- Expert level PowerShell capabilities
- Minimum 4 years of experience of Office 365 migration and support of migration tasks, including experience with third-party migration tools.
- Experience with Intune (Conditional Access \ MDM \ MAM).
- Experience with Azure (Reporting \ Azure AD \ Azure ADRMS \ Azure MFA).
- Experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Background in Messaging and Voice technologies: Exchange, Skype for Business.
- Experience with hybrid configurations between on-premises Exchange Server / Skype / SharePoint and Office 365.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory design, implementation and support.
- Moving or expanding Active Directory from on-premises to Azure Active Directory.
- Experience with Cloud Identity and Security Technologies: EMS, Federation Services, and Identity management.
- Experience designing and implementing Directory Federation Services such as ADFS/Okta/PingOne with public cloud services (e.g. O365, Salesforce, etc) and other applications.
- Knowledge of various industry compliance and regulatory information security standards such HIPAA, SOC1, SOC2, HITRUST and NIST.
- Experience with Public folders migrations.