- Characterize and bring into production mixed-signal timing devices incorporating MEMS resonators.
- Develop and carry out experiments to prototype new technologies and system architectures.
- Support the bring-up of specialized programming systems overseas.
- Develop and transfer algorithms to final test/production environments.
- Work with circuit design team to evaluate new silicon and specify design improvements for performance enhancements or DFM/DFT.
- Perform engineering failure analysis to root cause product issues.
- Contribute to other projects as needed by management or as business needs change.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or related or foreign equivalent
- Four (4) years of experience characterizing MEMS-based products
- Experience with the following isrequired:
- Four (4) years of experience with characterization and testing MEMS and/or circuits in a commercial environment using laboratory instruments such as oscilloscope, frequency counter, DMM;
- Three (3) years programming using MATLAB, Python, or equivalent language;
- Two (2) years performing failure analysis of MEMS and/or circuits, and statistical analysis using statistical tools such as JMP or scripting with MATLAB or equivalent language;
- Two (2) years of experience with mixed-signal circuits from senior level circuit coursework and hands-on simulation and/or measurements required.
- Any experience participating as a team member/individual contributor in a project team to release a MEMS product.