In this role, you will manage and prioritize software issues and as well integration issues that come up with the implementation. You will be responsible to ensure that the deliverables from the internal teams or from vendors meets the organization standards, has the key mobile first and intelligence built in. You will identify improvement areas internally as well as with the vendor integration processes to provide constant improvements to delivery of solution. You will review and approve internal deliverables for integration from the internal architecture team. You will be responsible to approve digital assets for both business acceptance and for final release to production.
- Work closely with teams to transform the way they work, leveraging Agile, DevOps, and Cloud principles and practices by providing deep technical guidance.
- Driving and accelerating learning by using immersive learning tools to improve operational efficiencies.
- Specialize in the Middle Layer for developing highly scalable, reliable, secure and high performance solutions that enable development teams to move faster.
- Specialize in the reusable GUI components to provide intuitive and friendly User experience.
- Specialize in DB design with deep understanding of Normalization forms and Migration activities including ETL tools.
- Specialize in the Unix shell scripting with intent to do automation of backend processes, data loading, maintenance, performance monitoring, alerting mechanisms.
- Reduce security threats with dependable & reliable security tools & software applications.
- Develop systems and applications using complex algorithms to deliver business functions or architectural components.
- Drive strategy, patterns, (and working code) for how we apply Cloud native development & test automation practices across Verizon.
- Drive innovation by assessing, piloting, building services to improve overall developer experience and productivity.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture.
- Develop system engineering, software engineering, system integration, or distributed system architectures.
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Identify system data, hardware, or software components required to meet user needs.
- Communicate with staff or clients to understand specific system requirements.
- Designing, evaluating and documenting clustering, load testing and performance testing solutions for applications.
- Working with digital operations to gather requirements and design, develop and implement projects.
- Monitoring key metrics and system heath and quickly identifying and resolving problems.
- Defining requirements, design and set-up of new environments to demonstrate proof of concept.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience on Java and deep understanding of design patterns.
- Two or more years of experience on Spring Boot and Micro service Architecture.
- Experience with ML/Data Models using Python, Flask, Tesseract-OCR.
- Experience with NLP, OpenCV, Imutils (image processing), Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras.
- Experience with Big Data technology.
- Scripting Proficiency in Perl, Python, Shell, Node.JS, PL/SQL.
- Relational Database modelling and Management including Oracle, SQL server, PostgreSQL, SQL, JDBC, NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, MongoDB or Couch DB.
- Two or more years of experience in the Data Migration including but not limited to Extract, Transform and Load.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Oracle, Oracle Coherence, Apache, Tomcat and PL/SQL.
- Experience migrating web applications to Cloud (AWS, Oracle Cloud or Cloud Foundry etc.).
- Experience with Network Management Systems.
- Experience in Data streaming Platforms Kafka / Pulsar.
- Experience in systems design and project management.