Design solutions using Pega Decisioning / business process management
And integrating it within the organization with existing applications
- Review architecture to ensure completeness and fitness to achieve solution goals and to identify gaps.
- Demonstrate an advanced knowledge of the Platform Architecture and all Platform design and implementation features.
- Participate in the architecture community, including research and testing of new platform and horizontal features and capabilities, documenting best practices, and identifying opportunities for component reuse.
- Collaborate closely with platform and horizontal architects and product managers to achieve a shared vision and agreement regarding technical dependencies.
- Create marketing campaign functional requirements (such segment identification, campaign steps, control groups, and contact frequencies).
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Implement Pega’s marketing solution, with a focus on outbound, inbound and real-time interactions.
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality.
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
A hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle. Senior Decisioning Architects must have the ability to learn complex material quickly and manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
Qualifications will include:
- 10 years of development experience in Enterprise Applications with at least 6 years of banking industry experience
- Strong object oriented design and implementation experience
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB
- Experience with performance diagnostic tools and ability to continually assess product performance and drive improvements at both an application and platform level
- Deep understanding of Pega technical architecture and demonstrated ability to design reusable, scalable Pega solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Pega integration patterns
- Deep understanding of PRPC integration, Design Patterns and Class Structure
- Pega Dynamic Case Management
- Agile Experience
- Strong communication skills. Will have to work directly with the business on the solution.
- Practical inbound and/or outbound marketing experience and the enterprise software tools that support this function.
- Strong understanding of marketing and campaign management from idea inception through execution and analysis.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate.
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results.
- Adept at identifying marketing strategies and offers as well as the underlying data and analytics to achieve successful project and business objectives.
- Able to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; able to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders.
At least 5 years experience as Pega developer
Pega Decisioning certificate is preferred
Requisition ID: 20266