Installs, customizes, maintains and troubleshoots new and enhanced IT infrastructure systems, software and / or hardware in support of business operations. Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations. Provides support to address the availability and reliability of IT infrastructure systems within the organization. Operational responsibilities include remediation of system issues, system compliance responsibilities, system run enhancement testing and staging, policy / procedure enhancements and adherence, customer contact coordination and strategy recommendations.
- Applies knowledge and technical expertise across at least four systems administration specialties (i.e. software. hardware, virtualization, storage and / or collaboration).
- Participates in strategic planning and development associated with future design, performance, and capacity management within IT organization.
- Applies deep technical expertise related to systems design considerations, data communications and networking and hardware / software considerations.
- Provides IT infrastructure leadership for hardware and software systems support.
- Evaluates, recommends and maintains hardware / software management and monitoring tools which will meet both the immediate and future needs of the organization.
- Aligns systems architecture with company-wide business enterprise architecture.
- Translate long-term business requirements into system design.
- Effectively translates, communicates and relays technical subject matter content to non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Typically requires 8 years of related experience
- OR High School Diploma + 11 years of related experience.