$200K — $250K *
This position is an IT Systems Architect working on the Service Strategy Team under the direction of the Chief Architect. The primary responsibilities for this role is to analyze existing IT architectures, business user cases and requirements, and develop technology road maps conforming to the customer vision and objectives. The IT systems includes all user facing services, including: VDI, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Software Asset Services, SCCM, Cisco Unified Communications & VTC, Desktop Image Management, SharePoint, etc. The candidate will work with other customer groups and application service providers to develop solutions optimized for both on-premise and cloud environments.
The ideal candidate possesses extensive and recent hands-on IT systems engineering experience developing and implementing technology solutions in the UFS service areas stated above, and can seeks to grow their formal architecture skills. Possessing current Microsoft and Cisco certifications are highly desirable.
Cisco Unified Communications specialists are being sought to work a significant project backlog.
All team members are expected to work collaboratively to meet Service Strategy objectives and deliverables, and may be tasked to support any activity in the following Service Strategy functional areas:
• Service Portfolio Management
• Architecture Definition, Documentation and Planning
• Assessments, Studies and Pilots
• Enterprise Integration Services
• Emerging Requirements Management
• Project Management
Team deliverables include, but are not limited to:
• Development and maintenance of Technology Roadmaps and architecture drawings and CONOPS
• Development and maintenance of the service catalog
• Development of architectural documentation
• Requirements analysis, development, and management
• Business cases and recommendations
• Other contract CDRLS
NGA experience is preferred.
Education & Experience:
• Requires Bachelor's Degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
• Applicable Cisco and Microsoft Certifications may substitute for a college degree based on evaluation of candidate experience.
Valid through: 11/16/2020