Requisition Number: 58122
Insight is looking for a teammate whose primary role will be as a Subject Mater Expert \ Architect for Office 365 and Identity and Access Management. In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, administration, of Insights identity platform, along with developing process for the transition to Office 365 services.
The candidate should also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact effectively with others, and have strong problem-solving and analytical skills. They should also have good organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and competing demands and work autonomously.
100% remote with minimal travel necessary
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for all Identity platforms (ADFS, SSO, MIM, etc.)
- Serve as a technology advocate/evangelist by finding ways to bring advanced features and functions of MIM (Microsoft identity Management) into the business
- Understanding Office 365 offerings and develop transition and support plans to leverage services
- Provide technical expertise around Identity architecture, set-up, maintenance, problem resolution and overall management of all platforms.
- Develop extensive platform monitoring strategy
- Ability to successfully manage under pressure and respond to critical or changing priorities throughout the day
- Capable in supporting a 24/7 coverage model with on callresponsibilities
- Provide direct and remote L3 application/server support for environments
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Optimize employee satisfaction through a strong commitment to communications and customer service
- Document configurations and procedures that will be transitioned to the help desk or support teams
- Help to develop policy and procedures
Required Skills and Abilities
- Expert-level knowledge and experience in Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM / FIM), or comparable identity management experience using 3rd party)
- Experience in supporting Active Directory Domain Services, Certificate Services, Rights management services
- Experience with supporting Active Directory Federation Services (or comparable SAML/SSO/Federation administration experience)
- Additional experience with Azure AD, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Server (2016/EXO/Hybrid)
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions as it relates to Office 365 and encompassing services
- Strong Working knowledge of Windows server environments
- Experience in Scripting with PowerShell and process automation
- Must have the ability to work well both in a team environment and independently
- Experience with TMG\UAG\WAP ( Web Application Proxy)
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or 3 – 5 yrs. experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Holds (& maintains) MCITP, MCTS, MCM, MCSA, MCSE or other certifications
- ITIL Foundations
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology Solutions™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988 with clients around the globe
- $5.5 billion in revenue for 2016
- 6,400+ teammates worldwide
- 2017 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), 2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2017 Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || INT || None || Remote ||
#LI-PJ1 IND123 #GLDR