Your Role and Responsibilities
Systems Architect shall have 15 or more years’ architecture experience, including 2 or more years of documented leadership experience.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Systems Architect shall have experience working with modern architecture standards and delivery practices, such as microservices, continuous integration and deployment, automated testing, and cloud environments.
- Develop and maintain a cohesive Technology Roadmap
- Adopt open standard/open source/open architecture solutions
- Provide innovative cutting edge technology solutions
- Experience with modernization strategies that include Salesforce (Software as a Service) and Azure, both of which are centerpieces to TSA’s cloud modernization strategy
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- IT Architect – 15 years
- IT Architect Certification
- Other relevant Agile certifications (ICAgile Certified Professional, Scrum Master, SAFe) is desirable
- 5 years + Experience with COTS, Mobile, SaaS/PaaS, DevSecOps, cloud services implementations