$80K — $100K *
Our Global Information Technology’s Global Application and America’s Marketing group are exited to invite applicants for the System Architect within our group.
This role will support our marketing technology platform. The focus for this position will be on supporting Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VPC, EC2, LightSail, API Gateway, Oracle and Open VPN for Cloud based hosted environments.
- AWS Infrastructure setup Web Server, App Server and PDS Server
- EC2 instances, RDS instance - MySQL, VPC, S3, IAM, Route53
- API implementations between applications and services
- Hands on experience in a Linux environment with Apache Tomcat on Amazon AWS
- Tomcat 7, Apache 2.4 setup on EC2 instances. Elastic Beanstalk a plus.
- Define and craft and troubleshoot firewall, load balancing and performance services
- Worked closely with a team to integrate designs, components, and ideas together
- Experience with SSO technologies/standards
- Installing certificates on Linux boxes Application server and CA certs on Apache 2.4 web servers
- Support application development using multiple methods, REST, Node.js, etc
- Connect with clients for APs and IDPs implementation
- Document knowledge and share best practices
- Proactively gain a level of technical expertise through internally and externally available learning opportunities as applicable as well as self-study
- Collaborate closely with software vendors to deliver global solutions
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in analysis, architecture, design and development of distributed J2EE applications
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- Detailed knowledge of complete System Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Capable of analyzing the business requirements, software requirement specifications, functional design documents to formulate test plans, test strategies, and test scenarios
- Ability to apply Agile methodology and sprint development to lead project implementations and backlogs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills
- Adapt to and work optimally with a variety of engagements and in results-oriented situations
- Desire to participate in and help build and strengthen a collaborative environment.
- Ability to collaborate using the Google Suite of tools
- Web Content Management Systems, such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager
- Google Cloud Platform
Valid through: 3/4/2021
$80K — $100K
11 days ago