Fort Meade, MD
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 423 days ago
CSRA is seeking a Systems Architect for the DISA ESS Project in Fort Meade, Maryland. The successful candidate designs and defines information technology (IT) system architecture for integration of multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications across the enterprise. This position will be responsible for a solution design, evaluation and implementation of an endpoint security system.
- Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies.
- Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards.
- Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process.
- Develops and recommends corrective actions.
- Provide technical guidance for system administrators and software developers.
- Identify currently owned software assets, discuss projected growth rates, and review current change control procedures.
- Review the current infrastructure using automated tools or customer supplied information.
- Interface with clients, customers and stakeholders to discuss system evolution and progressive changes.
- Identify short-term and long-term target architectures to meet customer goals.
- Communicate and track system dependencies.
- Develop plans and schedules to install and configure hardware and software products across a variety of host environments.
- Configure complex software implementations with customized criteria tailored for the specific customer’s environment.
- Perform knowledge transfer and training for customer.
Bachelor of science in computer engineering, computer information systems, computer science, engineering, or software engineering.
Minimum experience: 5-7 years.
DoD 8570 IAM III industry certification
DoD Secret Security Clearance
Preferred Education and Experience
Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
Experience working with Department of Defense customers