• 5+ Yrs experience of progressive information systems experience including programming and system analysis
• Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Must be available to work outside normal business hours periodic support or emergency basis
• 5+ years development experience in UniData and PICK Basic
• Experience with RESTFul web services
• Working knowledge of healthcare industry and reimbursement revenue cycle
In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder.
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.