Systems Applications Manager, National Accounts
Position Summary: Responsible for developing comprehensive applications solutions and estimates for National Accounts opportunities, as well as, providing technical/sales support to field organization for large and/or integrated systems. Duties andResponsibilities:
- Ensures proper application of systems products to meet customer requirements.
- Reviews bid specifications and develops exception documentation.
- Assist National Account Managers and Integrated Systems Managers (ISM's) in preparing bid responses and functional specifications.
- Assist National Accounts Sales and Business Operations team members in preparation of project cost estimates.
- Ensures the use of Johnson Controls Policies and Procedures in all aspects of project preparation and implementation.
- Provide technical assistance to Business Operations and the Johnson Controls field organization at system start up ensuring proper understanding by the field office regarding systems intent.
- Audits installed systems to ensure proper product revision control and customer support.
- Assist in evaluation and beta testing of new systems and subsystems to meet present or future requirements.
- Assists in the planning, setup, and support of National Accounts product demonstrations, industry shows, and exhibitions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years proficiency in design, pricing and implementation of all types of integrated systems projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with internal organization and customer representatives.
- Possess high level of PC literacy.
- Knowledge of large project management, database connectivity, basic LAN protocols, and serial communications.
- High level of proficiency in access control, intrusion detection, fire alarm and CCTV products and concepts.
- Ability to occasionally travel to customer locations.