ENEA?an environment where you can innovate.
- Significant Avionics FMS or Flight Controls software experience is required
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related scientific discipline
- Working knowledge of high-order programming languages (C, Ada, C++, Matlab/Simulink, etc.)
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong object oriented language (C++, C#, Python, etc.) and software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Embedded software experience is required
- Knowledge of DO-178 Development Standards
We are an agile company where versatile brains thrive while working with exciting industries:
- Avionics ? Top-worldwide avionics manufacturers depend on us to build, test and certify systems to make the planes safe to fly.
- Telecom? Leading global telecom operators trust us to build software platforms with extreme demands on high-availability and performance, accessed by billions of people daily.
- Medical ? Adding value to every phase of development process of patient care software and devices.
- Consumer? Clients dream it, we make it?from development to market research to deployment.
OK, what else? Why Work here?
- Work? Billions of people use our software daily ? it's in the telecom, avionics, medical systems and more?and we're always doing fresh stuff and it's great to be a part of it.
- Rules? Rule #1 at ENEA is -? we are a company for creative, smart developers, who respect the passion for code. That's it. That's the rule.
- Money? Yep, we pay well. Money is not the problem, find what you love and do it.
- Humans? We are not a factory. We like to build robots but we are not robots here. In fact, we take pride in being free humans first, code lovers second.
- Innovation ? Open brains. This is an agile-built company, full of thriving brains hungry for more.