At CCS our Network Engineers are the backbone of our technology delivery platform. They lead our efforts to ensure system availability, reliability and speed to our 400+ facilities across the US. Our equipment is top notch including Cisco, F5, HP and 3PAR. As part of the CCS team you will help design, implement and manage our corporate data centers and equipment including routers, switches, firewalls, telephony systems and peripherals, wireless, and othernetwork devices, in addition to providing networking support for remote facilities. You will be part of our Disaster Recovery systems and our DR in the cloud initiatives. Join our team and be part of the best IT Infrastructure Team in Nashville!
Our Systems and Network Engineer implements and supports system and networkinfrastructure; including data centers, networks, storage, servers, infrastructure applications, and security.
- Degree in related area from an accredited college or university.
- Four (4) years of technical support experience.
- Must be fully able to perform hands on support for assigned systems.
- Expertise in multiple technical disciplines including data centers, networks, storage, servers, and security.
- Ability to speak comfortably with technical and non-technical users.
- Proven record of success managing projects to successful completion.
- Some combination of Cisco, VMware, Storage System, and/or Microsoft certification is strongly preferred.
- Plans and designs new installations and changes to IT Infrastructure. Anticipates, identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves hardware and software problems on infrastructure components.
- Works with leaders and team members to plan, design, implement, operate, and optimize assigned systems.
- Develops system documentation and procedures related to assigned IT Infrastructure. Develops and maintains system documentation for assigned systems. Develops and maintains procedures for appropriate daily, weekly, monthly, and less frequent system operations and maintenance.
- As part of the IT Technical Services team, provide system support on a 7x24 basis.
- Contributes to and maintains knowledge-base of common procedures and problem resolutions to enable the technical services team to be as timely, efficient, and effective as possible.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Otherresponsibilities may be performed as assigned.