Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
Tailored Brands is looking for an experienced WMS Systems Analyst responsible for performing analysis, modifications, and daily functional support for Supply Chain systems which focus on warehouse management and DC processes providing technical support on Manhattan warehouse management systems.
This position will work closely with Information Technology and Business partners to understand business requirements and ensure that developed and purchased applications properly function to meet business needs across the organization.
- Provide configuration, development, administration and production support for the Manhattan WMS
- Organize discovery sessions and work closely with internal and external end users to capture, interpret, and document business vision into clear business requirements; compile the results into a format that represents both the end users and the internal IT team
- Build requirements and specifications for new functionality and enhancements
- Assist with the rollout of new functional initiatives, as well as troubleshooting production issues
- Partner with members of management, as well as the Product Management team, to develop solutions to specific client issues while providing application expertise
- Analyze, design, and implement changes to resolve issues and close support tickets. Manage communication related to these issues as per service levels
- Review all vendor enhancements and bug fixes
- Requirements analysis, functional design, prototyping, testing, and supporting implementations/rollouts
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis for systems issues.
- Change control management for any functional and technical enhancements
- Develop effort estimates for assigned enhancements
- Troubleshoot issues and identify modifications needed in addressing the issues.
- Support application code and configuration migration from Dev/Test to Production environment.
- Coordinates with end users and 3rd party vendor resources
- Develop testing processes and approaches according to Company standards, ensuring integrity of testing strategies
- Design, develop, and implement test plans, scripts, and tools, according to detailed business requirements
- Coordinate and facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) and regression testing
- Develop/Maintain user/system documentation
- Facilitate resolution and communication of cross-application/organization architectural issues and decisions
- Assess readiness and deviation of product and project performance based on test results and product specifications
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Abilities, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field preferred
- 10+ years of configuration, testing & support experience with warehouse management systems like Manhattan WMOS 2014 or higher in a retail and ECOM environment; Experience working with Sortation systems, conveyors
- Preferred TMS & LMS experience
- 2+ years of experience with EDI/XML TIBCO integrations
- Hands-on experience with SQL, including the ability to build queries and write stored procedures
- Hands on experience with UNIX, shell scripts, PL/SQL, MQ’s, UC4
- Experience working with infrastructure IT partners and vendors to drive resolution of technical issues.
- Sound functional, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work professionally with employees at all levels of internal and external organizations
- Creative thinker with the ability to rapidly understand business objectives and present solutions
- Demonstrated dedication to meeting and exceeding the requirements and expectations of internal and external customers
- Ability to distinguish between functional, technical, and system requirements
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a solid business foundation
- Consistently demonstrate high standards of professionalism, integrity, and work ethic
- Skilled at understanding business requirements and documenting them in a clear, concise, and easy to follow manner
- Ability to integrate the cross functional needs of the business, technology, and other areas within the organization into an effective business solution
- Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, and the desire and ability to develop and maintain fluency with business processes and applicable technologies
- Strong team building skills including facilitating group sessions, reaching consensus, and developing solid relationships across internal and external organizations
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Authorized to work for any employer in the United States
- Ability to pass a thorough background check
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach on a daily basis.
- Ability to perform general office administrative activities: writing, copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Must utilize visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer and office equipment.
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- Hours regularly exceed 40 hours per week.