- Strong documentation skills required.
- Strong experience writing requirements that are actionable, definable, relevant, measurable and testable.
- Understanding and documenting program and/or business needs and their goals and objectives. Experienced in preparing use case scenarios.
- Consulting with identified colleagues or clients to define requirements and clearly articulate business situations that require technical solutions.
- Assessing business process to identify improvements, opportunities and solutions to meet the needs of the colleagues and clients.
- Apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful analysis in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Work effectively as a member of a team and independently.
- Responsible for time management tracking by project.
- Maintain a high degree of customer/client/sponsor satisfaction while working on assigned projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Strong experience involving custom data transformation implementation with clinical health care experience
- IT Healthcare industry background required
- Extensive experience in writing detailed requirements of user needs, business impacts, and systems functionality for software development life cycle
- Proven experience and track record of successfully completing assignments within the deadline
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Systems Analyst role
- Strong working knowledge of writing SQL queries
- Strong working knowledge of computers and ability to multi-task
- Ability to take ownership of projects assigned with successful deliveries
- Ability to recognize and escalate situations as deemed necessary
- Ability to address and resolve all issues utilizing the available resources in a timely and proficient manner
- Extended working hours may be required as needed
- Knowledge of IT applications and resource teams