Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes Initiatives and Epics and works with team to break down into stories
- Independently creates content adequate to direct the engineering team in meeting automotive client needs
- Reviews all specs relative to story creation.
- Prioritize the backlog based on deep knowledge of business and technical project needs
- Works with the QA teams to define and establish pass/fail test criteria for stories/features.
- Accept the stories within each sprint after successful demo completion and in accordance with established quality goals
- Reports to Sr. Technical Product Owner
- Technical undergraduate degree required or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience
- Proven ability in an agile environment independently defining and leading content direction
- Experience with an OEM auto manufacturer, or as a provider, or transferable technology skills strongly preferred
- Able to work independently and demonstrating self-motivation to achieve goals
- Results orientation in fast paced environment