Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The position would have responsibilities for planning and support for the plant operations. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, passionate about manufacturing, and committed to continuous improvement.
- Support business process for scheduling through systems and tools
- Maintain a list of local IS projects from Customer Service and Manufacturing that would benefit from IT report support to improve reporting of processes that impact the plants KPIs (productivity, process flow, etc)
- Liaison between Corporate IS/IT group
- Support plantwide smart supply chain projects (examples… labor scanning, robotics, data systems, new technology)
- Assist inventory/finance projects with IT support
- Liaison between Users and Programmer for data base issues
This job might be for you if:
- At a minimum, candidate should understand the following systems: SALe, CT01, Order Editor, Mainframe/AMAPS, Q2C, Outlook
- Proficient in following languages: Visual Basic, VBA, C#, SQL/T-SQL, AutoIt, RegEx. Proficient in the following technology: Microsoft Office 2016 (Macros and VBA Development with Excel and Access), Visual Studio 2013/2015, Microsoft SQL Server 2014(SSRS and SSIS).
- 4 year degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- 4 years work experience in software programming