Responsible for production system support, application configuration, and software release management for vendor and ACM-developed applications. Acts as liaison among user community, application vendors, and IT department. Continually monitors customer needs and satisfaction levels, alerting management of new and changing requirements. Contributes to development of policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of company applications.
LOCATION: ACM Global Laboratories, 160 Elmgrove Road, Rochester, NY
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferrably in computer science, information technology, or STEM field.
- 3 years of experience in information technology; preferrably as a Systems Analyst.
- Knowledge and experience working with relational databases such as SQL.
- Experience gathering user requirements for application development, documenting user interface designs, and writing procedures.
- Understanding of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and 21 CFR Part 11.
- Documentation. Serve as key contributor to the development of standard operating procedures with respect to configuration, patch releases, background job monitoring, and application security. Develop and maintain product FAQs. Coordinate with others on the development team, testers, and users to troubleshoot and resolve production issues. Document root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Systems Support. Make application configuration changes as required. Make adjustments and write new application code as required. Build custom application reports and dashboards based on business requirements. Implement patch releases as necessary. Set up and monitor background jobs. Provide on-call support, investigate and resolve problems, provide timely follow up and communication to management, and end users on the resolution measures.
- Customer Satisfaction. Manage user accounts, profiles, permissions, and roles. Assist with documenting user requirements and design specifications. Monitor customer needs and satisfaction levels, and alert management of new and changing requirements.
- Collaboration. Promote continuous improvement atmosphere. Coordinate with vendors when development cannot be performed by the ACM IT team. Cross-train other members of the team.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran