Let’s talk about you:
We are seeking talented individuals who are driven by a desire to change lives through innovative, human-centered product design. In this role you will be in the unique position to directly impact the lives of our patients and their families and thus you must possess both empathy and the technical nous to make big leaps in innovation and technology development. Our Systems Analysts work in dynamic development teams collaborating with Product Marketing, Architecture, Quality, Regulatory, Test and others. You must therefore be a team player with passion and enthusiasm to drive the future direction of ResMed products from concept through to delivery.
To ensure success in the role, you will be able to demonstrate that you are a self-starter who is a detail-oriented, result-driven individual who works well within a fast paced team environment. You will be a key member of a collaborative software development team and you will be called upon to act as Product Owner of a SCRUM team. You will be responsible for requirements analysis, creating functional software specifications, and working with the development and quality analyst teams to support the development of the application.
Your passion for learning will be demonstrated by your initiative to learn new tools and products as well as identify opportunities to improve current processes and standards.
- Author requirements and user stories for new features, enhancements or fixes, ensuring that UX, stakeholder, Regulatory and market needs are met.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on solution definition, prioritization, business goals and strategy realization.
- Collaborate across business units with Architects, Systems Analysts and Technical Leads on the System Design to provide desired System of Systems functionality.
- Ensure non-functional requirements including UX, scalability, performance, supportability and reliability are identified and followed.
- Work closely with development team to evaluate technical design alternatives to achieve desired functionality.
- Provide product leadership to the technical team members.
- Fulfil the role of Product Owner in and environment that follows Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodologies.
- Drive and own backlog management and grooming in collaboration with the Product Owner, other System Analysts and the technical team.
- Collaborate with Technical Leadership to identify and resolve technical issues with the software engineering disciplines and review issues with Leadership where required.
- Ensure full traceability of requirements.
- Collaborate with Program and Portfolio Management to help plan and manage risk.
- Define the system interface specifications and ensure the system components will integrate successfully. This may require collaboration with Architecture, other Systems Analysts, technical teams, external entities, standards bodies and Technical Leads.
- Facilitate design workshops and ongoing interaction with key stakeholders to determine detailed requirements.
- Work with the Quality Engineering and Validation team to develop test strategies and review test artefacts
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Healthcare Informatics processes and workflows, as well as an expertise in the functions and data of Healthcare Informatics systems and applicable regulatory guidance and regulations.
- Observe the principles of Occupational Health & Safety Legislation
Let’s talk qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- 4 years of professional systems engineer or systems analyst experience
- Sound understanding of the product development process and life cycle
- Deep experience with SCRUMAgile development methodologies
- Equivalent combination of experience and/or education may be considered.
- Experience with web or mobile development projects specifically using Java, .NET or applicable mobilelanguages
- Experience with BDD, Behaviour Driven Designpreferred
- Experience in the medical device field
- Experience with Enterprise Software Systems.
Job ID: 1108