$80K — $150K *
Join the Publix Pharmacy IT Team as a Systems Analyst where you will play a key business analyst role interacting with enterprise teams to design solutions for Pharmacy applications. Responsibilities will include gathering requirements, leading software delivery projects, and working hand in hand with technical teams on cross platform software development initiatives using various programming languages, methods, tools, and utilities.
The most suitable hire for this position will be a candidate with strong analytical, planning, problem solving, writing, and presentation skills and one who can communicate effectively with management, peers, technology vendors, and business area customers.
• Knowledge and experience with technical terms, SDLC, and leading Software delivery projects
• Lead critical efforts to develop highly complex systems by overseeing requirements, design, development, and implementation
• Lead and facilitate interviews with business units to understand, model, negotiate, specify, and validate business requirements
• Provide support and leadership to development lead, test lead and other team members during all phases of projects
• Implement complex solutions into production environment and coordinate validation
• Ensure adherence to security best practices and standards for various platforms
• Provide advanced analysis and guidance for multiple systems serving as subject matter expert
• Work closely with IT management on project and resource planning, including effort estimation
• Maintain a consistently large, and often dynamic work load
• Participate in an on-call rotation to restore service for productions systems.
Valid through: 1/29/2021