The Solution Delivery Organization is aligned within the enterprise process framework to the Accountable Executive/Global Process Owner (AE/GPO) organization for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. As a member of the Solution Delivery Organization, the Systems Analyst will analyze business processes and work closely with the Solution Leader(s), Process Analyst(s), other systems analysts, as well as business and/or process experts to develop, document and deliver process and systems solutions which enable ADM’s strategy.
- Provide deep functional & technical expertise for applications & products supporting one or more process areas.
- Participate in design for and deployment of integrated end-to-end solutions; partner with other IT delivery team member to ensure efficient and effective design, development and implementation of solutions.
- Document fit/gap analysis and design decisions; ensure deviations from “out of the box” functionality have sufficient business justification and positive value proposition
- Complete functional specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms, and/or workflow (RICEFW)
- Interface with 3rd party vendors for technical consulting during solution design, development, and ongoing support.
- Partner with development (RICEFW) team members to ensure technical design and delivery align to functional specifications and adhere to needed quality
- Complete system configuration work
- As needed, provide input to architecture, security, and data standards; ensure end-to-end solutions adhere to these standards.
- Provide input to role-based security designs and solutions
- Share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the respective process area
- Provide regular and accurate status updates and other documentation to management for assigned project, support, and enhancement work.
- Participate in estimates for time and resource needs of identified solutions
- Support project implementation transition to the support organization through documentation and knowledge transfer.
- Provide technical expertise required to resolve escalated support issues.
- As needed, provide technical input in support of audit requests.
- Partner with other process and system experts to identify and implement business process continuous improvements opportunities
- Experience with OpenText ECM preferred
- Expected to complete projects within specified deadlines
- Expected to work occasional weekends, holidays, overtime, or a variety of shifts, when needed, to meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to travel by auto and air as needed to achieve business objectives
- Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Strong analytical, organization, time management, facilitation, and process management skills
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical and non-technical information, ideas, procedures and processes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with all levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing information
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate priorities and adapt to new/evolving individual and team assignments as adjustments are needed.
- Knowledge of how current trends and technology can address identified business needs and capabilities
- Interact and deal effectively with all levels of employees while maintaining a professional manner
- Maintains a positive work environment through teamwork & conflict resolution
- Bachelor’s degree related to Information Systems, Business or other relevant academic discipline with a minimum 4 years job experience in IT or process area(s)
Relocation assistance may be available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.