The Systems Analyst will provide support to the Payroll and Tax Department to analyze, configure, test, document, report, implement and support automated solutions for ongoing, routine and new initiatives within the department. This position will participate in upgrades, uploads, and interfaces and provide data and web support as well as training related to internal department applications.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Exhibits a problem solving attitude; constantly seeks ways to improve processes, increase efficiency, and find solutions to current situations or to develop new methods and procedures.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a deadline driven environment
· Works effectively and constructively to find mutually beneficial solutions for all concerned parties.
· Ability to communicate effectively and to work efficiently, both independently and in a team environment.
· Must be able to work collaboratively in a multi-team environment.
· Accepts accountability for actions, choices and outcomes; assumes nothing; answers for own conduct and obligations.
· Is dedicated to superior customer service and satisfaction.
· Monitor system performance and identify process that needs improvement.
· Participate in implementing, upgrading, interfacing and testing of software applications within the department.
· Develop on-line training programs and provide additional training assistance as necessary.
· Provide training and mentoring to team members on dedicated applications and tools to support department.
· Implement, update and upgrade system applications to improve functionality and efficiencies.
· Develop and design dashboard reports and on-line forms to provide timely access to data.
· Design, develop and maintain internal web page for department to be used as resource for all team members.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems or Business Administration
· Experience using Workforce data device for configuring clocks and data collection
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).