Job Details: Bachelor of Science
3 years experience required
5 years of experience preferred
The Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting application software, including but not limited to: software administration; development of forms and enhancements within system applications; building project management tools; providing operational support; and producing end-user friendly reports.
- Develop and modify forms within the EMR and other application software systems to meet organizational needs. Assist with implementation, staff training, and support of these systems.
- Provide security and maintenance for system applications, troubleshoot errors, and provide end-user training as necessary.
- Run ad-hoc, weekly and monthly reports for IHTC departments as requested.
- Assist as needed on technical issues not specified above.
- Update and administer websites as needed.
- SQL Server: Reporting (T-SQL, SSRS) and Administration
- Electronic Health Records (EHR), specifically Centricity Practice Solution: System administration, customization, end-user training
- EHR Interfaces and Frameworks: Mirth, Qvera, HL7, XML, FHIR
- Data security and recovery techniques
- Knowledge of healthcare regulatory environment, including but not limited to HIPAA, Meaningful Use, and MIPS/MACRA
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Project Management
- Requirements gathering
- Attention to detail and documentation
- Both verbal and written communication
- Building effective working relationships
- Communicate effectively in user-friendly terms both verbally and in writing
- Solve problems effectively and independently
- Build solutions considering the big picture
The Indiana Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.