The Cleveland Clinic Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute has an exciting opportunity available in our Informatics Department. The Systems Analyst III position is supporting critical-to-care systems and service lines across the Heart and Vascular institute. You will have an opportunity to work with a seasoned, highly skilled team of informatics professionals while supporting the number #1 Heart and Vascular practice in the country for 23 straight years.
Do you have Heart and Vascular Clinical experience? Radiology experience? Are you interested in technology, and enterprise healthcare? Do you have experience or are interested in capturing, managing, or supporting imaging solutions? If so this job may be the right fit for you!
This role provides imaging informatics support to the Heart and Vascular Institute, supporting a global Cardiology PACS, CVIS, Hemodynamics, and Advanced Visualization solution across the Cleveland Clinic Health system.
- Supports and designs department project assignments and small system implementation.
- Provides input to solution development efforts.
- Completes assignments as directed.
- Maintains schedules.
- Tracks information system resources for assigned projects.
- Reports on project time-lines and documents performance.
- Develops work products, documentation of operational and business objectives, best technology capabilities and task level resource requirements.
- Maintains project task plans, documentation and communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- System Administration – Enterprise Cardiology Solutions, Interfaces, Integrations, 3 party add-ons. Data Maintenance, Day-to-day operational duties
- Project Management: Act in any of the following roles: project lead; project resource; project contributor ---For preexisting and any net-new HVI Informatics project as assigned.
- Help desk, OR/ICU rounding, and On call shifts as assigned
- Solution Maintenance: Vendor collaboration, routine health checks, monitoring and to provide proactive recommendations for process improvement or problem avoidance.
- Providing application and end user training to Cleveland Clinic caregivers, affiliates and support services.
- Administrative functions as assigned; i.e. change control, quality control, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related field.
- Additional experience may offset the degree requirement.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills are required.
- Excellent at problem solving and relationship building.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in information technology dealing with applications development and support, or end user training, or equivalent experience in an operational or financial role utilizing the systems or data generated by the systems supported by this position.
- Imaging Informatics and clinical imaging processing knowledge and experience.
- Prior experience in imaging informatics disciplines including PACS (picture archiving and communication system), CVIS (cardiovascular information system), RIS (radiology information system) or Radiation Oncology Systems, advanced imaging processing, Electronic Health Record interface/integration (HL7), enterprise image distribution (VNA) or structured reporting preferred.
- Experiencetroubleshooting diagnostic workstations/servers and advanced imaging analysis solutions preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL DBMS & SQL programming language.
- Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated clinical experience, competencies in cardiovascular imaging clinical workflow and use cases. (Technologists; nurses; technical support staff with strong understanding of clinical flow/process/procedures)
- Any of the following certifications: ITIL v.3, PMP, MCSE, MTA, MCSA, CIIP, CAHIMS/CPHIMS, CHTS, RHIT A+, BICSI, NMTCB, ARDMS, RDMS --- or any Networking, Security, Virtualization, Data Center related certs.
- Experience supporting enterprise clinical systems in a cardiac diagnostic environment – Syngo Dynamics, Corepoint, Syngo Via, TeraRecon Aquaris, Invia 4DM, Agfa Impax, Agfa Enterprise Imaging VNA, GE MUSE EKG system, GE MARS Holter system, GE Echopac.
- Experience supporting Clinical Systems in a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory environment - Siemens Syngo Dynamics reporting software, Sensis Hemodynamics systems, Black Diamond, PIE Medical CAAS,
- High degree of dexterity to produce materials on a computer.
- Requires normal or corrected vision, hearing and speech.
- Mobility sufficient to attend meetings.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- The position must be available after hours for support by pager and computer dial-in.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.