This position will support CCHS Care Paths.
Participates in feasibility analysis, estimating, planning, designing, developing, prototyping, implementing, quality assurance evaluation and modification of automated systems. Defines training requirements and assists with automated systems training. Recommends solutions to enhance system functionality.
- Supports and designs department project assignments and small system implementation.
- Provides input to solution development efforts.
- Completes assignments as directed.
- Maintains schedules.
- Tracks information system resources for assigned projects.
- Reports on project time-lines and documents performance.
- Develops work products, documentation of operational and business objectives, best technology capabilities and task level resource requirements.
- Maintains project task plans, documentation and communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related field.
- Additional experience may offset the degree requirement.
- ITIL Foundation certification required within 6 months of position start date.
Complexity of Work:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills are required.
- Excellent at problem solving and relationship building.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in information technology dealing with applications development and support, or end user training, or equivalent experience in an operational or financial role utilizing the systems or data generated by the systems supported by this position.
- Epic Build experience with Reports; printgroups; system lists and BPAs
- High degree of dexterity to produce materials on a computer.
- Requires normal or corrected vision, hearing and speech.
- Mobility sufficient to attend meetings.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- The position must be available after hours for support by pager and computer dial-in.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.