VT Group is seeking a Systems Analyst III (Analyst/Operations & Administration) to provide operational, administrative training and configuration management needs assets of the Presidential Helicopters Training Systems Integration Product Team.
Focus is In-service (VH-3D/VH-60N) to VH-92A transition and long term training needs of HMX-1 to include Maintainer, Aircrew and CSO training devices, curriculum, and classroom instruction. This position will report directly to the PMA-274 Training Systems Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) and will interface with the Lead Systems Engineer, Level II and Functional IPT Leads as well as HMX-1 personnel. The analyst position will also perform support tasks and aid in the development of program plans and documentation to ensure VH-92A Training Systems technical, cost, schedule, and performance objectives support the VH-92A program objectives.
Duties: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate and participate in Flight Training Device (FTD) IPT, Maintenance Training Device (MTD) IPT, and Courseware IPT meetings/discussions.
- Develop acquisition documentation, provide support, and additional oversight to Training Systems contract deliverables.
- Maintain configuration and changes or updates to acquisition documents during their development and execution.
- Maintain and integrate all Training Systems team-planning schedule requirements with the overall VH-92A program schedule.
- Prepare Training Systems notes, meeting minutes, and slide presentations using Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Coordinate Training Systems team meetings with contractors and other government personnel as required/needed.
- Assist the Training Systems IPTL in developing team staffing requirements.
- Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 12 years of demonstrated professional experience in program analysis of defense systems, production scheduling, configuration management, statistics, and data At least five of these years must be combined experience in DoD aviation training systems analysis, development, acquisition, assessment, management, and operations, and support.
- Knowledge in all phases of requirements integration, training system development, and acquisition planning and
- Experience with calendar management, setting up meetings and Video Teleconference, preparing weekly status reports (and periodic deep dives, email, managing all aspects of team meetings coordinating monthly travel court submissions and sending notifications to travelers to proceed with order requests).