$80K — $100K *
• Take full responsibility for major projects and major maintenance requests as assigned. Identify the objectives and the purpose of the projects plus make formal layout readable and easy to use in cooperation with originator and user.
• Enhance the value of the system in development using experience and intimacy with system possibilities.
• Be responsible for appropriate documentation of all systems for which you are responsible including system flow charts, report and screen layouts, program descriptions and user instructions. Explain which data files are used (file name, number, where information is collected, etc.). Explain how calculations or manipulation of data is accomplished (decision tree logic, concepts, etc.).
• Audit system effectiveness and usage after system has been adopted and used by the company.
• Design systems, supporting programs plus data manipulation formulas to satisfy the purpose of the project. Develop data storage files with character fields of sufficient size to accommodate future growth of the data to be stored.
• Identify remote files containing flow charts and other documentation that help define the system under development.
• Take full responsibility for testing including development of needed test data. This responsibility includes preliminary testing, running parallel, and final audit after on-line usage.
• Perform actual coding as needed to complete systems and maintenance requests as assigned. Document program as needed and file for future reference. Prepare operating instructions and distribute as needed.
• Code new programs and program changes, in the current company standard language, according to prepared program specifications. Unit test and system test all objects. Process through QC tasks prior to deployment into production.
• Maintain an awareness of the available disk space and keep the usage of that space by test data to a minimum. Keep IT Management and Staff apprised of any trend that would consume disk space to a dangerous level.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration and/or Computer Science or equivalent.
• Five years or more experience in business system design, preferably in manufacturing and/or wholesale distribution systems.
• A proven record of achievement in positions of responsibility in implementing business systems.
• 3+ years hands-on experience with SQL/C# in a .Net environment
• 2+ Years of Crystal Reports development
• AWS/AZURE cloud environment development a plus
Valid through: 10/28/2021