This position is responsible supporting enhancements and innovative capabilities for a new as well as existing, critical, business application within Claims applications portfolio. It is required you bring strong experience of performing Systems Analysis for various projects and build a backlog of systems requirements that can be assigned to various developers. You are also responsible for ensuring reviews of the requirements, designs, code. This role helps with planning SIT and UAT testing as well as releases.
Systems Analysts enables our purpose by helping develop highly optimized, robust, innovative applications as well as maintaining such applications. This position is responsible for the full lifecycle management of an IT product (application family) from strategic planning, new capability delivery and tactical activities. These include developing systems requirements and a strong understanding of SDLC, modern application development tools, languages as well as deep understanding of the data needs. Ability to understand systems flows, integrations and underlying data mapping is essential.
- Analyze and develop deep understanding of the current business systems, determining the scope and estimates for new projects or issues that needs to be resolved
- Ability to define and elicit technical requirements and translate business requirements to systems requirements
- Collaborate with customers, developers and architects across the enterprise to establish and validate technical requirements
Required Job Qualifications
- BachelorDegree and 4years Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6-yearInformation Technologyexperience OR 8years Information Technologyexperience.
- Experience or knowledge in Java app development.
- Experience or knowledge of API / Microservices
- Experience or knowledge in integration work or worked on business rules.
- Experience or knowledge of Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar and Java applications
- Exposure to data integration, data mapping & transformation needs with both distributed and mainframe applications
- Experience or knowledge with cloud-native, GUI & non-GUI software components to support products
- Deep understanding of Agile, Scrum based full SDLC experience
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Deep systems analysis, app dev with SDLC in agile framework with data & integration experience on modern application development platform
- Ability to execute projects, provide resolution to the operational / production incident resolution support against tight timeframe
- Knowledge or experience of Claims processing and Components
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with concurrent projects
- Mentor and guide developers and ensure delivery with high quality for all the projects you are assigned
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Business Acumen and stakeholder relationship management
- Excellent oral / written communications skills
Job ID: PP-1020850