Precise Systems is a professional services company currently working for the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Air Force; competing as a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) under several NAICS codes. Our core competencies include systems engineering, program and project management, logistics, information technology and cyber security, and software development services. We were founded in 1990 and since our establishment we have been providing cutting edge solutions and support to our warfighters. We understand and provide expert consultation on network and weapons systems acquisition programs, maintenance/modernization programs, and sustainment programs.
We are currently seeking a Systems Analyst to support our Pax River, MD customer. The Systems Analyst will:
- Provide assistance in evaluating and preparing program office responses to NMCI/NGEN and Navy-wide data calls.
- Provide guidance and instruction on migration of legacy networks and servers into the NMCI/NGEN environment.
- Attend NMCI war room meetings and convey information disseminated during the meeting to the IM team and program office.
- Liaison with the NMCI/ NGEN prime contractor, and their subcontractors; the NMCI/NGEN Program Management Office (PMO).
- Coordinate with government and contractor technical resources to meet major milestones.
- Perform NMCI POC functions, managing NGEN\NMCI requirements in support of PMA-261 within the NGEN\NMCI environment
- Execute, coordinate and complete annual NMCI Asset Reconciliation and fiscal year rollover procedures.
- Coordinate with program budget and finance managers for Impact and occupancy fees associated with NMCI assets.
- Plan, coordinate, and complete NMCI Seat Refresh procedures as identified by NAVAIR CTR team.
- Perform the following NMCI action items as identified by the DCIO: MAC Requests, Change Services (Move, Add Change Services), Transition/Cutover procedures, escalate and/or monitor NMCI issues, generate and submit SRM/MACs, communicate network outages and local technical issues to the program office, assist with information security mandates,
- Coordinate special NMCI activities such as tech refresh cycles, maintenance of public folders and group mailboxes, and communication of NMCI business rules.
- Perform desktop support to users as required.
- Track inventory and identify requirements for NMCI related supplies and provide ordering information to program office business operations.
Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline.
Allowable substitution: An additional four (4) years of experience may be substituted for an Associate of Arts/Associate of Science (AA/AS). An Associate's Degree and four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor of Art/Bachelor of Science (BA/BS) or an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BA/BS.
- 4 years' experience within Information Technology field.
- 2+ years' experience with NMCI Business Processes and Rules.
- NMCI POC experience preferred.
- NET v6 or higher experience preferred.
- Ability to be responsive and persuasive to all levels of the organization.
- Good analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally with employees and managers.
- Must have professional demeanor, positive attitude, patience, flexibility and a customer-service attitude.
- Naval Air Systems (NAVAIR) or Navy experience is a plus.
- CompTIA Security+ce
- ITIL® V3 Foundation Certification (Desired)
Secret clearance required.
Precise Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Precise Systems, Inc. participates in E-Verify.