- Maintain detailed knowledge of all Windows systems.
- Manage Active Directory and all Domain Controllers.
- Manage domain and domain controller security policies.
- Group policy administration, end user workstation and application support.
- Provide detailed and advanced technical advice and guidance for all Windows Operating systems.
- Manage the Windows software deployment and system monitoring.
- Participates in or lead projects to implement or enhance IT services.
- Ensure servers meet proper performance and capacity standards.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all corporate, distribution center and field management applications.
- Analyze and recommend for the growth of the enterprise servers for Dollar Tree.
- Monitor and forecast the capacity, cost, and performance requirements on all servers.
- Manage and maintain the desktop/ laptop image baselines and software deployment techniques.
- Manage the policies and procedures to ensure all network systems are adequately protected from viruses or other malicious threats.
- Maintain and perform routine auditing procedures for all network, desktop, and laptop systems to assure software license compliance and I/S policies are adhered to.
- Maintain accurate documentation and diagramming of all Windows systems.
- Perform project and non-project related tasks and activities to support the department’s goals and objectives.
- Ensure smooth transitions from project integration to daily operations.
- Perform project management duties as required.
- Define and improve process and technology standards for the entire enterprise.
- Maintain high level of expertise in current and emerging technologies.
- Research and evaluate industry developments and trends.
- Perform software and hardware evaluations to assure documented requirements are met and department standards are followed.
- Minimum five years of direct Microsoft Windows server administration experience
- Minimum five years of Microsoft Active Directory administration experience
- Extensive knowledge of SCCM
- A customer oriented attitude and desire to help other succeed
- Proficient in Windows desktop OS image creation and OS deployment
- PowerShell scriptingexperience
- Software package creation and deployment experience
- Experience with group policy, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft ADFS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of demonstrated skills and experience
- Microsoft SQL experience
- Experience administering Vmware ESX (vCloud)
- IT security background with a focus on system security
- IIS web services
- IBM Endpoint Manager (BigFix).
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SCOM
- Microsoft Skype