Symetra is a dynamic and growing financial services company with 60 years of experience and customers nationwide. In our daily work delivering retirement, employee benefits, and life insurance products, we're guided by the principles of VALUE, TRANSPARENCY AND SUSTAINABILITY. That means we provide products and services people need at a competitive price, we communicate clearly and honestly so people understand what they're getting, and we build products that stand the test of time. We work hard and do what's right for our customers, communities and employees. Join our team and share in our success as we work toward becoming the next national player in our industry.
Sr. Systems Analyst will be responsible for helping to build, optimize, drive enhancements and maintain mission critical applications. These applications will allow our business partners to create Sales and Customer Service capabilities through Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration for Cisco Finesse Desktop. This individual, working under minimal general supervision as an individual contributor, will be expected to partner with others in designing and estimating development efforts based on high level requirements; to evaluate functional and technical problems; and work effectively with business and technical subject matter experts, other systems analysts, developers, quality assurance analysts and third party vendors ensuring that deliverables are met.
- CISCO CTI Development and Integration experience (Finesse, Bucher & Suiter connector)
- Call Center analytics
- Call Flow design experience
- Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills.
- This role will function as a Telephony Call Routing / IVR design Analyst for a production support role working and collaborating with Sales, Enterprise Services and Customer Service teams
- Expereince in designing and integrating CISCO CTI with SalesForce or Dynamics CRM for screen pops
- Experience engaging in real-time triage conference calls to troubleshoot complex contact center routing and IVR issues.
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals and contact center technologies
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving issues within Cisco, SalesForce and Dynamics
- Candidates must have hands on experience with the latest Contact Center Technologies. Acting as a subject-matter expert in the Enterprise Contact Center Domain for Cisco Unified Contact Center Platform, Call Routing and Cisco Finesse. Works closely with business units to gain in-depth understanding of business issues; identify, analyze, and translate business needs into functional specifications; and with Call Center Leadership and Project Management teams in the implementation of solutions. Supports daily operations interfacing with business leaders to crosswalk the technology to real world solutions and metrics.
- 5 years industry experience in CTI design and Self Service solutions
- 5 years experience in Telecommunications, implementing, operating, maintaining or using systems in an enterprise setting.
- Experience in multiple Contact Center Technology domains including IVR, CTI, Call Routing, Workforce Management, Call Recording, and VoIP Technologies
- Experience working on full lifecycle new development projects (products that are being developed from scratch) to demonstrate an understanding of business and technical needs, and roles
- Experience in developing call flows for complex applications including data driven interactions and Contact Center routing of calls, email and web chat interactions
- Experience reviewing and analyzing Contact Center solutions; making suggestions for design improvements and strategy roadmaps