Position Title: Systems Analyst
Position Number: 281120
Location: Clinton, MS
Desired Skill Set:
Trouble Tickets, Helpdesk, Application Support
****C2C IS NOT ALLOWED****
?Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.?
Position Title: Systems Analyst - II
Location: Clinton, Mississippi, 39056
Duration : 24 + Months
* This position will be part of the Sales Support Resource Center providing end user application support for several web-based applications via phone, email, chat, and chatter.
* Candidate will work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment supporting sales teams across the world.
* The candidate will be responsible for researching issues and reporting any problems, updating and closing of open issues from Trouble Ticket systems and communicating back to the end user.
* The position requires basic technical knowledge to understand how best to coordinate assistance with appropriate HelpDesk staff.
* Customer service training and/or experience are extremely beneficial.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)